Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Babeland snapshot

I'm back in New York for 2 days before flying off to London Thursday night! Not ready in the least but it's starting to come together, as in, I remembered before I got to the airport that I need a converter for my chargers.

Back to back trips like this is madness, yes, but I'm looking forward to exploring London's art and cupcakes and Pride parade and meeting authors whose work I've been publishing for years in my anthologies, most of whom have written their own novels as well. Here's a snapshot from last night's packed reading from Babeland. I love Gotta Have It because we read, collectively, 9 stories! There's rarely time for that many and usually people get antsy, so these short shorts are wonderful for when you only have a few minutes. Plus it's the most humor I've been able to include in my books and I am impressed with the authors who work humor and hotness together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home