Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

I'm reading about stripper shoes Friday at Happy Ending Lounge

I'm reading Friday from an erotica story I wrote about stripper shoes, inspired by a gorgeous pair I saw once in St. Paul, for free at Happy Ending Lounge, former home of In The Flesh Reading Series, at Ravenous Nights. Join us free from 8-10 pm! Very excited to read again with the gorgeous and talented Jo Weldon, and hear all the stripping and burlesque stories. I'm not doing too many readings these days so this is my only one this month.

May 6, 8-10 pm
In the old days, we would’ve barked, “Girls! Girls! Girls!”

That’s because May’s Ravenous Nights celebrates the daring dazzle of burlesque and stripping, and it’s shaping up to be a great night. Joining host Lori Perkins: authors Logan Belle, Rachel Kramer Bussel, and Aimee DeLong, all of whom will share risque tales with us.

And we’re fortunate that head mistress of NY School of Burlesque, Jo “Boobs” Weldon, will join us. She authored The Burlesque Handbook and has teasingly offered to give us a lesson or two!

So help us extol the thrill of stripping, give away door prizes galore — and maybe expose a secret or two in the bump and grind!

Event details:
Free. 8 to 10 pm. Dress: street casual.

Happy Ending Lounge
302 Broome Street (between Eldridge and Forsyth)
New York, NY
www.happyendinglounge.com

And happy memories...one of my favorite nights from five years of In The Flesh, and one of the few we didn't get captured on film, so truly a you had to be there moment...come see Jo on Friday. She'll be worth it, I promise! I might be working on a fall NYC event, will update you if that goes through. For now, deadline and Seattle and London event promotion madness own me.





Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home