Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Vegas, baby! I'm speaking at the Sex in Sin City conference

I will post when I have exact panel details, but I will be speaking about erotica editing at this awesome Sex in Sin City conference in September. And it's my chance to revisit Vegas - I haven't been since 2002, well before I became a cupcake blogger, and Las Vegas is a big cupcake city.

Sex in Sin City

Las Vegas
The Erotic Authors Association’s Inaugural Conference
September 9-10, 2011
The Flamingo Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada
Join authors, artists, publishers and fans for an amazing weekend of readings, panels and industry networking. The conference will be capped by a reception at the Flamingo’s Terrace Balcony. This is the first convention designed for readers, authors and those who enjoy the erotic side of life.

When: Sept. 9-10 2011, Flamingo Las Vegas
Registration: The cost will be $165 until August 1. After August 1 $185. No refunds 30 days before the event.
Rooms: $99 a night, double occupancy (room registration link coming soon!)

Flamingo Las Vegas
The Flamingo
September 8-10, 2011
3555 Las Vegas Blvd. South,
Las Vegas, NV 89109
888-902-9929


The Flamingo has graciously reserved a block of deluxe rooms at the price of $99.00 per night.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home