Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Naked Girls Reading Gotta Have It live, free, Seattle, June 27th!

2011 is the last year I will be doing readings all over the place like a crazy woman unless they are very special (or someone else pays for me) so I really am excited about this very special reading. PLEASE do me a giant favor and tell anyone in Seattle who might be interested. I want to pack Babeland. Here's a too-racy-for-Facebook photo of Naked Girls Reading Seattle, who will be joining me, along with erotica writer extraordinaire Shanna Germain, author of the story "Genesis" and editor of the upcoming Bound to Lust. Shanna is also featured in the Gotta Have It book trailer. I'll get to work on some yummy cupcakes - I'll be in Seattle mid-April for CupcakeCamp Seattle and it's a huge cupcake city so I'm sure that won't be a problem.

Facebook invite
June 27, 6 to 8 pm, FREE
Join Gotta Have It editor Rachel Kramer Bussel, contributor Shanna Germain ("Genesis") and burlesque performers from Naked Girls Reading for a fun, fabulous event at Babeland Seattle for short, sexy readings from Gotta Have It: 69 Stories of Sudden Sex, plus free cupcakes!





Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home