Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, March 28, 2011

Busy...soon with actual words to share

I had a busy weekend, which left little time for writing, though lots of ideas percolated...I hosted an entire day of readings at Rainbow Book Fair (great readings, but not something I am ever going to sign up for again - too old!), then Sunday I taught two Learning Annex classes (photo below), which were streamed live and will be available shortly (I'll post the links), and then I was on the Bookrageous podcast and go to hang out at WORD, my awesome local Greenpoint, Brooklyn bookstore, and spout off about books. That'll be up shortly. April 27th I'm SO excited to revisit WORD for the dual romance releases of Sarah MacLean's new novel Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart and Kieran Kramer's Cloudy with a Chance of Marriage, part of her Impossible Bachelors series.


Me at Learning Annex

This week I'm catching Big Sex Little Death author Susie Bright on her book tour (Bluestockings Wednesday, The Strand Thurdsay) and this weekend I'm attending Momentumcon in Silver Spring, Maryland and am so, so excited! I'm not officially teaching, just hanging out and bringing cupcakes to women like Dylan Ryan, Susie Bright and Tristan Taormino, and the organizers! Look for my interview with Susie soon at SexIs Magazine.

I'm waiting for details but I have NYC readings April 14th and 20th, and April 16-18 will be in Seattle seeing Melissa James Gibson's play This at Seattle Rep, indulging in umpteen cupcakes at CupcakeCamp Seattle, and hopefully checking out the Nirvana exhibit at Experience Music Project if it's not too crowded! And, of course, visiting Cakespy shop!

This Fran Liebowitz quote was on the wall of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Center where the Rainbow Book Fair was held:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home