Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Surreal

Very surreal - to know that I'm on Throwdown with Bobby Flay, because people are telling me they've seen me, but being sans cable, not to mention on a few deadlines, not watching. Hopefully I'll get to see it soon (friends have TIVOed it) and maybe get a screenshot. I do want to give a shoutout to Objets d'Envy for the jewelry I wore (they are my favorite jewelry designer and lent me some items) and Yumi Kim, where I bought the blue silk Chloe jacket. I've since found out when I was in the store that there are other, possibly better ways, to wear it, like tying it behind your back, and I plan to look into that. I love all their stuff though since it's mostly silk it's not very icy-cold-winter-weather friendly.

Thanks to Food Network for having me on! For daily cupcake goodness, do visit Cupcakes Take the Cake - with Valentine's Day around the corner, we are hearting it up. And now, back to making sense of my fictional worlds...

If you missed it, according to the Food Network site, you can also watch:

Feb 19, 2011

7:00 PM ET/PT

Feb 24, 2011

7:00 PM ET/PT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home