Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, February 18, 2011

Babeland Seattle reading Monday, June 27th

I'll have more details as it gets closer, but in the next few months, I may be teaching an erotic writing class, will be doing a signing at Book Expo America of Gotta Have It, and on Monday, June 27th, I'll be doing a reading with some special guests at Babeland in Seattle. There might be some other summer events in the Midwest, but for now I'm focused on writing and anthology editing. Next week I have some more nonfiction I'll be linking to, and various other things are in the works. Sorry to be so vague, I've just learned not to count my publishing chickens before they hatch.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home