Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Listen to me read hamburger erotica, hold a dripping penis candle and talk sex

Click here to listen to me and Shameless author Pamela Madsen last night on The Dr. Susan Block Show - photos coming soon! I held a red penis candle from Lucky Mojo and read part of "Eat Me," the hamburger erotica story by Marina Saint (aka, um, me) in Gotta Have It: 69 Stories of Sudden Sex and we chatted about erotic massage and other topics.

I also got to meet the very sexy Pleasure Mechanics who, well, were very hot in their mechanics uniforms and, I believe, will be on hand (ha!) live on Tuesday night at Coco de Mer. I totally want to know about their foot massage. Their videos offer guides to fingering, butt play, prostate massage and more. Plus their outfits! Could inspire a ton of erotica stories...just saying.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home