Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, December 27, 2010

Hello Kitty Adhesive Roller - oh, okay

I'm not quite sure how I found this at Sanrio.com and I definitely know I'd never need one (I'm catsitting at the moment, but won't be tomorrow). At first I thought it was a paint roller and got very excited; shame of 2010 is that I did not get a chance to paint anyone's apartment. Must fix in the new year; dear world, I am available for my stellar apartment painting skills (and enthusiasm!), and I have references. I will do it for free, and if you're one of my very close friends, in my underwear even. Because I'm pretty easy to please; just stick a paint roller in my hand, put the tape on the walls (yes, you do the hard/boring parts), and I'm happy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home