Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

An anthology I didn't flake on: With This Ring, I Thee Bed edited by Alison Tyler

Because I don't flake on all anthologies, just the highest-paying! Ha ha ha...or not. I hope I will get more chances at nonfiction, because that's where my heart is, but I will continue to write erotica for as long as the ideas show up. I'm hoping 2011 is the year of making amends and getting second chances to redeem myself for my follies. If not, oh well. But I am determined to cut out all the messiness and focus on what matters. This year and last I lost my way bigtime, and whether it's toxic people or bad behaviors, I'm cutting out everything that's a problem and cutting way back on time wasting so I can work on myself. I fucking need it, clearly.

Proofread my story "Wedding Crasher" that will be in Alison Tyler's 2011 Harlequin Spice anthology With This Ring, I Thee Bed. It's about a bisexual girl who picks up people at weddings, in this case, a hot male/female couple. Look for it in April and see the lineup below.



Now or Forever by Nikki Magennis


Racing to the Altar by Sommer Marsden

Forever Hold Your Peace by I.K Velasco

A Lucky Wedding by Thomas S. Roche

Something Old, Something New by Sophia Valenti


Kiss the Bride by Lana Fox

One Last Time by Saskia Walker

Forsaking All Others by Janine Ashbless

Mother of the Bride by Cheyenne Blue


I Married a Gigolo by Jax Baynard

Strippers and Cigars by N.T. Morley

Something Blue by Shanna Germain

Speak Now by Heidi Champa


Wedding Crasher by Rachel Kramer Bussel

Blushing Bride by Bella Dean

Anniversary Waltz by Portia Da Costa

I Will by Erastes


A Vow for a Vow by P.S. Haven

Seven Year Itch by Kristina Lloyd

Rites of Passage by ADR Forte

Naked Nuptials by Alison Tyler


Love, Honor, and Obey by Rita Winchester

May the Best Man Win by Kate Pearce

Taking Vows by Kristina Wright

The Wedding Stoppers by Michael Hemmingson

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home