Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, November 29, 2010

Autographed books at Barnes & Noble Greenwich Village

I moved to Mercer and West Third Street in Greenwich Village way back in August of 1996 when I first moved to NYC to go to NYU Law School (long story short, I didn't finish law school). I used to shop and stroll all over the area and one of those places I prowled was the Barnes & Noble at the corner of 6th Avenue and 8th Street.

I walked in on Saturday and saw this in their Fiction Anthologies section:



I then browsed and bought Passions of a Wicked Earl by Lorraine Heath, a historical romance, and said I was an author and asked to sign some books. They then gave me a pen and I signed all their stock, which was quite extensive. So if you're in NYC, check them out for signed books (and I'll post here if I sign other places), including the ones you see above and Please, Ma'am and I think a few others.

Not in NYC and want a signed book? If you're in the US, you can Paypal me at rachelkb at gmail.com $14 and I'll send you any of my Cleis Press books signed to whoever you'd like. If there's another book you ant, email me at that address and ask me if I have any spare copies, and if I do, I'd be happy to autograph them.

Speaking of books, check out Violet Blue's Top Hot Sex Books for Gifting, Coveting - I've read most of them, and those I haven't, I want to, and Passion and Best Bondage Erotica 2011 are on there!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home