Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, October 29, 2010

Modeling my "Eat. Sleep. Read." t-shirt

And taking it fairly literally! Jason Russo, general manager of Russo's Books in Bakersfield, California, sent me this t-shirt that his store is selling, and I showed it off. I like the second photo best, but I'll let you decide. If you want a shirt, email Jason at rubiconreader at gmail.com to find out how to order them. Photos by Laura Boyd. And yes, fresh from seeing the movie The Joneses, I worked in some product placement for Fast Girls. Also a reminder: the deadline for my anthology Women in Lust is Monday, November 1st. See all my current calls (more coming soon!) on my website.



Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home