Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Naked News video clip and sexy naked lady stories in Smooth

Last fall I was on Naked News and finally figured out how to get the clip online (thanks, Vimeo!). Obviously it's not safe for work, because my interviewer was completely naked. I can't quite describe what that was like but I was so impressed by the whole operation and she was incredibly nice and I certainly hope to go back on someday.

Rachel Kramer Bussel on Naked News from Rachel Bussel on Vimeo.



Speaking of having no clothes on, check out my brand-new anthology Smooth: Erotic Stories for Women. I'll be posting excerpts and more about it, but I can tell you there there's a sushi girl (read an excerpt from that story here), tattoos, sex workers, models and so much more.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home