Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, September 25, 2010

In Los Angeles, live on the radio tonight, BDSM Night at Dr. Suzy

I'm going to be on the Dr. Susan Block show again tonight, this time live, 10:30-midnight Los Angles time! Click here to listen. Tomorrow I'll be at the West Hollywood Book Fair 1:15-2:15 on a sex writing panel. I will also be chasing down the Grilled Cheese Truck, and stopping by Skylight Books in Los Feliz and also high-end, beautiful sex toy store Coco de Mer to sign books! I used lots of stuff from Coco de Mer in my about-to-debut Orgasmic book trailer, and think I can safely say my books have never looked so gorgeous as they do in the display case at the one in New York.

I also have to adjust some of my clothing so my bra strap doesn't rub against my new tattoo on my back (I'm writing about it so will talk about it more next week.)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home