Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, August 26, 2010

There's a cat on my book cover! Gotta Have It: 69 Stories of Sudden Sex

I just got the book cover for Gotta Have It: 69 Stories of Sudden Sex (formerly known as The Big Book of Quickies) and yes, there's a cat on the book cover! I'm told by a cat friend that this is a realistic portrayal of coupling while a cat is in the room. We haven't finalized the table of contents but when we do I'll be posting here and am hoping to do multiple readings and will have a website for it and lots of fun stuff. And, of course, postcards! Pre-order by clicking the link above; it'll be out in March. Once I get it approved, I'll post a teaser from my kinky story "Manners."

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home