Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Breasts on book covers: I'm a fan

I bought Coercion by Lux Zakari largely based on this crazy-hot cover, and also because I have a story of hers, "Truss Issues" coming out in Best Bondage Erotica 2011 in December and like her writing.



I don't have a Kindle or any other e-reader, but I do have Kindle for iPhone; I've only made five purchases so far, and all are e-book only.

In other erotica news, check out Erotica for All for some cool erotica author interviews.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At August 30, 2010, Blogger Lux Zakari said...

Awesome -- thank you, Rachel! I'm glad you like the cover. I asked a friend of mine what he thought of it, and he said, "Hot and booby." So I guess the general consensus is boobs = good. Nothing new there!

In other news, I'm so excited about Best Bondage 2011 and I can't wait until it comes out!

-Lux Zakari.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home