Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

39 miles in 2 days - sponsor me in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer

First let me say that I have a pet peeve about all the "for breast cancer" or "for ___ disease" causes because obviously they are actually against those diseases but I'm not going to not walk 39 miles because of grammar issues. I signed up to do the New York October 16-17 Avon Walk for Breast Cancer because my friend Jodie, who's done the walk in Boston and San Francisco, told me what a wonderful experience it was. I'm, um, not yet in shape for it but plan to be by then.

So...I am hitting you up for donations. Any amount is greatly appreciated, and you can donate easily and anonymously by following this handy link. Thank you!



From their site:

Since it was founded in 1955, the Avon Foundation has been committed to the mission to improve the lives of women and their families. Now past the half century milestone, the Avon Foundation brings this mission to life through two key areas of focus: breast cancer and domestic violence. From an initial $400 scholarship in 1955, Avon philanthropy has expanded globally and through 2008 exceeded $660 million raised and awarded worldwide. The Avon Breast Cancer Crusade launched in 1992, and Avon breast cancer programs in over 50 countries support advancing access to care and finding a cure for breast cancer, with a focus on the medically underserved. For more information about the Avon Foundation visit http://www.avonfoundation.org/ or call 1.866.505.AVON.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home