Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, June 21, 2010

Kinky World reviews Please, Ma'am: Erotic Stories of Male Submission

I'm so thrilled with the first review that's come in (save for Amazon reviews) of Please, Ma'am: Erotic Stories of Male Submission.



This one's from the blog Kinky World and says, in part:

Each story, from the 18 different authors, shares the same goal of all being female-Dominant centered. From what I remember, each story is only told from the view of a male submissive – none are told from the Dominant perspective. Each story varies in the length of the story. Some are five pages while some go up to fifteen pages. The stories vary in the action itself as well as what fetishes are included in each story. A couple stories include crossdressing, some include foot fetishes, some include just-budding male submissives who just broke it to their female Dominant while some of the other stories include stories from full-24/7 relationships.

The thing that they all have in common is that they all are pretty erotic and well written. Each one is arousing in its own way, and if you don’t enjoy one of the stories, there’s another story that will be completely different that will really provide something just as erotic as the first one. I honestly didn’t find a single story in this erotic book that I wasn’t interested in reading though. If you do, though, the stories are different enough that you’ll still be able to find other stories in the book that would interest you if male submission interests you. However, all of the stories in this erotic novel are all male/female stories. There wasn’t any male/male stories which I didn’t notice at the time, but now that I look back, I find it a little odd that there wasn’t.

One of the stories I enjoyed the most was the last story of the book by Graydancer, “I’ll Do It. For Her”. He’s known as a great educator and Dominant in the BDSM scene, and I’ve heard a ton about him, so to read a story about how he sometimes lets down his guard and his wife dominates – it was refreshing, and I knew it was a story he actually wrote from the heart. The story itself seemed a lot more loving and caring than just arousing – which was an amazing way to end the book.


Since the closing story "I'll Do It. For Her." by Graydancer has garnered so much praise, I will share a little of it here:

More often, though, that nail dragging down my flesh is answered by a hissing breath I draw in, and my body tenses, curls, but not away, no, I curl toward the pain she wields. My eyes shut, because I am, even now, a little embarrassed at how much I want this, but that’s all okay, because at that moment I will do it. For her.

A particularly low and evil chuckle of satisfaction comes from her throat, and she begins to make me dance for her with nothing but her fingernail. Run it along my inner thigh, and my legs part for her; draw it across my chest, my torso lifts, spine arching up, a small cry offered as she flicks my hard little pebble of a nipple. Down my stomach, I know where it’s going, and even as my breath hollows it out, trying to escape, I am also lifting up, questing. Sometimes she gives me what I want. She digs in right next to my balls, in that little hollow where my legs meet my groin, and gives me the pleasure of that hidden spot. Other times she stops just short, and if I peek, I see her smile at the expression of frustrated lust on my face.

She loves making me want her to hurt me more.

I crave this pain she gives me, but it’s more than that--I crave the person she becomes. As she lifts on her elbow, over me, her heavy breast pressing against my chest, she lets out the growling laugh I love, and it trails into a satisfied hum as she watches me drink in the pain.

Or maybe what I crave is the person I become. I don’t know; we never really talk about it, it just happens, there in the dark with my cock harder than it ever gets in other sex play. What I know is that when she pushes my hands over my head, there’s no rope necessary to hold them there. There are no leather straps holding back my muscles. There’s not even the need to whisper a command; I know what she wants, and it is her will that keeps my arms up there, her will that I struggle against, my biceps shaking with the effort of not drawing my arms down to protect my vulnerable body.

The body I spread for her.


Read the introduction (which also mentions Graydancer's story) here.

Order Please, Ma'am from:

Amazon.com

Bn.com

Borders

Powell's

IndieBound

Cleis Press

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home