Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

With Nichelle at B5 Media party


photo by Nick McGlynn for Random Night Out

Nichelle Stephens and I last night at Kingswood (I had to take a cab cause I got lost) for the B5 Media party. See lots of photos here. They publish 3 great sites: The Gloss, Crushable and Blisstree. Was filled with media/Internet people, many of whom I hadn't seen in a very long time. Great conversations, gift bags with the very excellent If You Knew Suzy. Oh, and my most recent ex. More on that here soon.Tthen went on to sneak into my seat at the front of Sweet to almost pee from laughing so hard at the musical-themed show. Only 2 more left before Slipper Room closes, don't miss them if you're nearby.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home