Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, March 05, 2010

Junk Drawers recycled men's underwear, at Shag and Etsy

I discovered Junk Drawers Underwear last week at Williamsburg, Brooklyn shop Shag (where tomorrow 2-4 pm I teach my last NYC erotica class of 2010, there's still room!), and was immediately drawn to the colors and fabrics and design. Then I found out they're made from recycled material, and immediately had to buy a pair for my boyfriend! Check them out at Shag or their Etsy shop. Turns out they're based in one of my favorite cities, Minneapolis!



From their Etsy page:

Junk Drawers Underwear are repurposed and recycled garments made from new scrap materials left over from commercial cuts and remnant scraps discarded by the apparel manufacturing industry. We take this fabric from its certain death in a landfill and make clothes out of it. We also like to use cherished, precious, one-of-a-kind pieces of vintage fabrics and scarves.

Due to the inconsistency of fabric, each pair is unique in color and pattern but equally comfortable and fun! We make these from our home and work place and have been doing so since our business started.


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home