Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Beautiful book cover: Can't Help The Way That I Feel

I love this book cover! Haven't read Can't Help The Way That I Feel: Sultry Stories of African American Love, Lust and Fantasy yet but will be soon, it's being published by my publisher, Cleis Press, and the editor, Lori Bryant-Woolridge, is signing at Book Expo America. I'm hoping to book some of her contributors for an upcoming In The Flesh as well. See her blog for more information.

Contributing authors: The Big Bamboo, Teddy Bell, BLACK, Elle, Cynnamon Foster, Elise Gower, Sasha James, Toi James, Erika J. Kendrick, Noori Lun, Velvet.



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home