Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, January 11, 2010

Why Splurge! should be your must-see comedy show

On Friday, I went to Carolyn Castiglia's new comedy show Splurge! at Happy Ending Lounge. And I heard a song by Shayna Ferm that I'd never heard before and am now totally in love with. For all the moms and dads and others who are into babies...

The entire show was hilarious; I laughed so hard I peed, and can't wait til the next one. I was also impressed at how many comedians were in the audience, like Roger Hailes and Seth Herzog. I used to be a very avid fan of the NYC comedy scene and want to get back into it because it feels so freaking good to laugh so hard your face hurts.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home