Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Shag photo shoot sneak peek



A sneak peek at one of the photos Anya Garrett took of me on Sunday at Shag in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Partly for fun, partly because I wanted new photos, and partly to promote the January 28th casting of my boobs I'm doing at Shag. Yes, there are some topless photos but the hottest ones imo are more suggestive than anything. Also, I LOVE working with Anya nd highly recommend her. Another inspiration for the shoot was that every time I visit her site or Flickr page I'm agog with all the gorgeousness going on.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home