Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm back and Please, Sir cover

If you read my Twitter or Tumble over the last few days, you know that San Francisco was not exactly the time of my life. But the good news is I'm home, and I do have plans hatched for my next SF visit, but in the meantime, much to do and more events in NYC and Toronto. I wanted to share the cover of a book that's a ways away (May 2010) but has a stunning image. We're still finalizing the table of contents for this one, so stay tuned. You can pre-order it on Amazon now. And yes, there will be postcards!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 20, 2009, Blogger Paul Weimer said...

As always, looking forward to this one, Rachel.

And I love the postcard gambit. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home