Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bestsexwriting.com launches

Everything you ever wanted to know about the Best Sex Writing series published by Cleis Press and (now) edited by me is now online at bestsexwriting.com - authors, if I don't ilnk to you or messed up your URL, email me at rachel at bestsexwriting.com

You can also find guidelines for the 2011 edition there. Major thanks to Brian Van for the web designing and putting up with my many requests. I'm so excited and told Brian tonight that if it's that easy, I should make more websites.

We'll be launching author video interviews very soon too, starting with the incredibly Diana Joseph, author of I'm Sorry You Feel That Way, of Mankato, Minnesota, who's reading this Thursday along with Susan Shapiro, Amy Sohn, Julie Metz, Joshua Lyon, Kerry Cohen and me at In The Flesh Reading Series. Her piece, which opens the 2010 edition, is from her book and is called "The Girl Who Only Sometimes Said No." It's amazing. She's the kind of honest, unapologetic mom I hope to be someday.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home