Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, August 03, 2009

AWP in Denver in April

Just got word that I'm going to be on a panel at the AWP Annual Conference in April called "Exploitation, Empowerment, and Everything In Between: Women on Writing Sex" along with Kathleen Rooney, Rosemary Daniell, Ruth Setton and Jacklyn Marceau, hosted by Ashley Emmertt. I needed a spot of good news after the drama(s) of the last week. Plus I can do some cupcake exploring in Denver. More details when I have them. Not that I'm in any position to really think about April right now, but still, makes me look forward to 2010 even more.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At August 03, 2009, Blogger Al Sensu said...

There are now five cupcake shops in Denver.

Two of them opened at about the same time a block away from each other, not knowing the others' plans. Both seem to be thriving. One is strictly cupcakes and coffee. The other is open late-night and also has cereal. These are on Colfax Ave.

There is now one in the high-toned Cherry Creek area, one in the getting-cool Highlands neighborhood and the newest in un-cool Greenwood Village south of town.

Plus Torilyn's Cupcakes doesn't have a storefront, but delivers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home