Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pasita is delicious!

Very briefly, just wanted to say how delicious the food was last night at Pasita, where I dined and chatted courtesy of co-owner and awesome writer Nancy Balbirer, who read at In The Flesh (video TK) this month and whose book Take Your Shirt Off and Cry I highly recommend. The food was amazing and I can't wait to go back and eat some more. Oh, and at In The Flesh I learned how to pronounce "boite."

Pasita pizza = delicious!

Pasita
I forgot what these were called by they were these corn fritters with nata cheese - looked like sour cream, which I hate, but was delicious.

Pasita ropa vieja pizza - I could eat this every night!
This ropa vieja pizza was my favorite. Sorry I can't be more descriptive, I'm super tired but in happy news, I got my teeth cleaned this morning, for the first time in longer than I care to admit. It didn't even hurt and I got complimented on my teeth. Have to go back for a deep cleaning, but I don't mind. I'm always so scared doctors (or anyone, really) are going to yell at or be mad at me.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At August 03, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

look like very fantastic food..
may i have some?

Forex free Trading

 

Post a Comment

<< Home