Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, July 20, 2009

Hoping to cure my forgetfulness for $6.99

I'm even more of a disaster than usual lately between my innate
slackersom and...well, that. Trying to motivate and accomplish at
least one thing i can be proud of each day.

I'm a pro at quitting and failing but even a 33-year-old can learn new
tricks, right? Here's hoping the rest of the week's better. Took a
personal day today that sortof helped, but I need to figure some shut
out fast or I will be trapped here forever and that would be sad. I'm
so over New York it's not even funny. But I have faith I will escape
someday. In the meantime, just hanging in there, trying to not default
to being a fuckup and learning to say no to energy-sapping anything.

1 Comments:

At July 21, 2009, Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

If you ever want to come home with me to Illinois, you're more than welcome. :) That was CERTAINLY cure your "I'm over New York" blues. Works for me ;)

BTW, I read this post and loved it: http://www.positivityblog.com/index.php/2007/09/12/why-you-should-write-things-down/. Now I just have to implement it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home