Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Email delays

I had a draft of this post but it sounded kindof bitchy, which, honestly, I don’t really mind, but I’ll just keep it simple. Because of spam, stress, and not wanting to spend every moment of my day online, I may not respond right away, or even within a few days, to your email. If it’s urgent, write to rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com and put “Urgent” and my assistant Inara will make sure I see it. Most of the time, I’m totally on top of the email situation, but lately I have lots of other stuff to do, plus hundreds of new spam messages a day courtesy of I have no idea. So that’s the scoop – I am making a concerted effort to spend less time answering emails and more time being productive. Also trying to get 3 anthologies out the door, plus some freelance work, etc. So if it’s urgent, state your case, if not, just be patient. And always feel free to try me re: submissions – I should be getting back to everyone about Please, Sir, Please, Ma’am and Best Sex Writing 2010 by the first week of August, or else I will be very unhappy. I can’t wait to put these to bed so I can work on the new projects I have cooking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home