Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, June 21, 2009

T-shirt modeling for Culturebot

Busy weekend, was in Danbury, CT Friday night, heading to NJ today for Father's Day, saw Lynn Shelton's film Humpday finally last night! Sadly, I haven't written a word and there are a ton of anthology deadlines coming up, so I have to get cracking tonight.

Here's the new Culturebot t-shirt, as modeled by me, click here to purchase:

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At June 21, 2009, Blogger Madeline Elayne said...

I'm sorry to sound lecherous, but that picture is just.. mesmerizing. Wait, there are *words* on the shirt?

 
At June 23, 2009, Anonymous neve black said...

Rachel,
Holy, look how amazing you look in that tee-shirt!

p.s. No lude/lecherous intentions either. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home