Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Not tonight, dear blog readers, I have a...

So I have this headache. I think it's related to my period, but whatever it is, it's really freaking annoying. Yesterday and today I've felt tired, woozy, achy, grouchy, exhausted and, yes, I have a headache. Today I took some Excedrin in the early afternoon and this evening, Motrin, and am a little better, but seriously, it sucks. I hope I'm better by the time I hope on a plane tomorrow night to Kansas City.

So this would be a good time to encourage you to donate to my friend Jennette Fulda's 5K run to benefit the National Headache Foundation. No, I'd never heard of it either.

The National Headache Foundation exists to enhance the healthcare of headache sufferers. It is a source of help to sufferers' families, physicians who treat headache sufferers, allied healthcare professionals and to the public. The NHF accomplishes its mission by providing educational and informational resources, supporting headache research and advocating for the understanding of headache as a legitimate neurobiological disease.

I shall post more this weekend. I'm all about cupcakes, BBQ, hanging out with Emily Farris, and seeing Kansas City. Next week I want to get frames at Fabulous Fanny's because, well, I can't seem to find my purple glasses, yet I know they are in my home. Horrible, perhaps, but having a spare spare pair can't hurt and will definitely improve my self-esteem because wearing my ugly old glasses makes me feel like I've instantly made myself way less attractive. Yes, the old "cleaning my apartment" is on my to do list for this summer/year/life, but in the meantime, I'm gonna go for something retro.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home