Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Another hot Cleis Press cover: Best Women's Erotica 2010



I'm waiting to hear back about my story "Secret Service," which is a finalist for Violet Blue's anthology Best Women's Erotica 2010. Fingers crossed! Once I hear, I will give a little background on the story; I'm really proud of it. I actually hadn't submitted to this most excellent series the last two years because I didn't have stories that were just right, at least to me, meaning ones that were daring enough. I had tried to write my bukkake story that wound up in X: The Erotic Treasury for it but it wound up only partially done by deadline time. Probably the only story of mine to reference/use cocaine as inspiration (I don't mean that in the way it probably comes across, but I don't want to spoil the story).

Either way, it's a stunning book cover, one of many stunning ones Cleis has lined up for later this year.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 18, 2009, Anonymous neve black said...

I read this earlier and thought, Good for you! Congratulations!" I thought it and forgot to actual post it -

Good for you! Congratulations! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home