Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, May 18, 2009

I won 2 gold IPPYs!



I won! That is, the IPPYs (independent publishing book awards).

I won the GOLD for erotica (Tasting Him: Oral Sex Stories and Tasting Her: Oral Sex Stories tied!) and for Sexuality/Relationships for Best Sex Writing 2009. Congratulations and thanks to my awesome independent publisher, Cleis Press, and my amazing contributors. This is inspiring, especially as I put together the 2010 edition of BSW.

I get my gold medals at the ceremony on May 29th (I'm also signing FREE copies of Best Sex Writing 2009 that day from 12:30-1:30 at BEA)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At May 18, 2009, Blogger Robert Hudson said...

Awesome, congratulations!!! (I just used up a week's worth of exclamation points, just for you.)

 
At May 18, 2009, Blogger Diana said...

Many happy congratulations!

 
At May 20, 2009, Blogger Saskia Walker said...

Many congratulations! You deserve it!

 
At May 21, 2009, Blogger Lolita said...

Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home