Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, February 27, 2009

My new glasses

I'm still getting used to them, but I like them. I may get a second pair just to have a spare. I wound up spending the bulk of a day without glasses and hardly able to see, and it was challenging but made sight all the more worth it when I got these (Ralph Lauren, from Lenscrafters). I've never had purple glasses before!



But I'm still lusting after these Bulgari ones: (they didn't have them in the store)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 01, 2009, Blogger small1sh said...

The ones you're wearing look very nice on you.

 
At March 01, 2009, Blogger Sommer Marsden said...

oh, those are really really cute!
xoxo
sommer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home