Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, February 21, 2009

The moment you've all been waiting for...my new book trailer!



Well, it's really the moment I've been waiting for! THANK YOU to everyone who appears in the trailer (not sure if I am supposed to name everyone, but I can publicly thank comedian Brandy Barber and writers/bloggers Audacia Ray and Twanna A. Hines) and also Stacie Joy for her photography. (If you were in the video and want to be named, just let me know!)

My director, who also did the Spanked trailer (which is now at almost 100,000 views on YouTube - take that, Vimeo!) and is always fabulous to work with, also deserves many, many thanks. Enjoy, and if you like it, please reblog and consider getting a copy of the book. Contributor Tess Danesi (of NSFW sex blog Urban Gypsy and I will read our stories on March 19th at In The Flesh Reading Series and we'll be showing the trailer on the big screen.

Read the introduction here and keep checking the Do Not Disturb blog for author interviews and more. Still working on booking a NYC book party, ideally in late March in a NYC hotel. Stay tuned on that score and for April's virtual book tour for Do Not Disturb and The Mile High Club.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At February 22, 2009, Blogger Ichael said...

that's your best trailer yet, good work. hot.

 
At February 22, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!~LexiB.

 
At February 23, 2009, Blogger Neve Black said...

Congratulations, Rachel!

I love the hot, hot, hot, trailer, Lusty Lady. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home