Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, January 19, 2009

Cupcake magazine happiness

Rachel and Living magazine

Stacie Joy took this of me the other night; my friend Spencer gave it to me the other night at In The Flesh, right before it hit newsstands. You can hear more about it on Wednesday on The Martha Stewart Show (we were lucky enough to be in the audience, but they didn't give us the magazine!).

Speaking of Stacie, she never ever lets me or pretty much anyone take her photo, so I was thrilled when she sent me this shot by Andrew Foster and said I could share it. She's one of my closest friends and one of the kindest, smartest, and funnest people I know!

Stacie Joy by Andrew Foster

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home