Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Instead of MoMA

Twanna and her friend Sarah and I tried to go to MoMA today to see the
Van Gogg exhibit but were thwarted because it was sold out. We're
going to try again New Year's weekend.

I returned some library books and took our Susanna Sonnenberg's memoir
Her Last Death. Gonna read this and some other books at the
library after my soup. I am still on the hunt for the perfect NYC
cafe, with wifi, good tea, a bathroom and cozy atmosphere.

2 Comments:

At December 20, 2008, Blogger Robert Hudson said...

You're going to love the Sonnenberg, it really is one of the best memoirs I've read.

 
At December 27, 2008, Blogger Robin Palmer said...

Let me know when you find that perfect cafe....I feel like Goldilocks in my hunt for one. *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home