Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, December 15, 2008

In The Flesh update/join the Facebook group!

Please Join the Facebook group for In The Flesh updates (you can join my personal monthly newsletter at my website - those go out at the beginning of each month and also have reminders.

Here are the 2009 In The Flesh dates:
January 15, February 19, March 19, April 16, May 21, June 19, July 17, August 21, September 18, October 16, November 20, December 18

So far all I know is February 19th is Susie Bright (rest of lineup to be announced), March 19th is Paula Derrow, editor of the fabulous sex essay collection Behind the Bedroom Door, rest of lineup TBA, and April 16 is Virgin Night, for first time authors and first time readers (newly published authors and those who’ve never read before, or never read erotica before). I definitely need "virgin" readers! Email me at rachelravenous at gmail.com with a bio and writing sample of what you'd want to read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home