Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays, off to Connecticut!

Happy Holidays everyone! I will have a, uh, late gift giving/Hannukah gift guide hopefully on Friday, but will be offline save for my iPhone until then, visiting my grandmother in Danbury, Connecticut. I've had a nerdy week full of trivia and chess playing and am trying to finish both work and fun book reading by the new year, though I think some of my TBR books will have to extend into 2009. That's about it, but I wanted to share this photo by Stacie Joy of me and my friend Sloane Miller from last week's In The Flesh, just cause I think it's cute. More here (yes, Flickr blocked them, but those first few pages are all 100% extremely safe for anyone and everything).

Sloane Miller and Rachel Kramer Bussel at True Sex Confessions Night at In The Flesh Reading Series

1 Comments:

At December 24, 2008, Blogger PJ said...

Sloaneā€™s a hottie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home