Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Need food blog recommendations

For both my personal reading and as possibilities for my SXSW panel,
I'd love to know what your favorite food blogs are. I am discovering
so many amazing ones. Comment or write rachelravenous at gmail.com.
Thanks!

And this photo is from a place I tried today, Moaz Vegetarian - www.moazveg.com
- great stuff! It's a European chain. I had an egg and eggplant in a
whole wheat pita and a side of really spectacular broccoli. Their
toppings are excellent. Great for cheap quick food in Union Square,
but very tiny.

3 Comments:

At November 22, 2008, Blogger R said...

I like extraVEGANza

 
At November 23, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

http://www.cookthink.com/blog/

Great food/cooking blog and wonderful photos.

 
At November 27, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my favorite sites:
http://dishingupdelights.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home