Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, November 22, 2008

My portable office

On the weekends I look for somewhere to park myself. I visited the
brand new Butter Lane on East 7th and loved it. Full writeup soon at
Cupcakes Take the Cake. I have some story submissions to read/edit, my
Bottoms Up manuscript to wade through, books I'm eager to read and
lots of copies of my new Avon Red erotic romance novella anthology
Bedding Down to mail. The book itself is gorgeous. It's my first time
working with a major publisher rather than an indie press and that's
interesting.

Right now I'm at Whole Foods on the LES, but will be wandering SoHo/
East Village later. I'd planned to see my comedian friend Claudia
Cogan and mingle with hundreds of lesbians on The Poconos but opted to
putter around NYC and see friends here, especially because I leave for
Austin on Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home