Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

How was my birthday dinner? Totally awesome!

I really thought I might pee from laughing so hard last night, especially during this:



Thank you so much to Gloria Karimian, Shari Goldhagen, Hitha Prabhakar, Sira Maliphol, Stacie Joy, Twanna Hines (who shot this video), Nichelle Stephens and Allison Bojarski. You all + Ethiopian food at Awash = awesome night. I have the best friends in the world...who understand things like forgetting your cell phone and camera on an important night. Oh, and cupcakes! Soooo many cupcakes, which I am still eating. I was so touched by all of it. And Gloria's butt cookies (not of Gloria's butt, but by Gloria). So far, being 33 is totally awesome. More good news TK. Photos below by Stacie Joy; see more in this Flickr set.







Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 12, 2008, Blogger Jennette Fulda said...

Happy birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home