Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Adventures in book covers: The Secret Life of Syrian Lingerie

A good book cover should, well, make you want to pick up the book. And, ideally, want to read the book, but first it needs to get your attention. Grab you amongst a sea of other books eagerly awaiting your eyes. This cover grabbed me when I saw it at the Shakespeare & Co. on the Upper East Side. I was intrigued by the bra, by the fact that I know nothing about Syrian lingerie, by the very concept. It's out from Chronicle Books and I'll be reviewing it here soon.

cover of The Secret Life of Syrian Lingerie

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home