Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, October 24, 2008

The official bumpter sticker of Tasting Him

At least I have something to amuse me while I'm in editing hell mode, where I'm too tired to do...much of anything. I cannot wait to be done. Really, really can't.

So glad it's Friday, seriously. This is totes the official bumper sticker of my book
Tasting Him: Oral Sex Stories. From the brilliant, twisted mind of Alex Balk, who I watched the 2004 election with at Marion's (feels like SO long ago), at Radar.

I Suck Cock and I Vote

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 27, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I know of *so* many cars that desperately need that bumper sticker slapped on them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home