Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, August 04, 2008

Spanking spanking spanking



I got interviewed by Zille Defeu, who asked me really great questions about spanking and Spanked as part of the Spanked virtual book tour (NSFW, needless to say). In the comments, someone asked whether the model on the cover of the book was spanked! Read my answer in the comments too.

I also wanted to share all the links to my interviews on the Spanked blog. Contributor interviews:

Madlyn March
Madeline Glass
Tenille Brown
Elizabeth Coldwell
Laura Bacchi
Alison Tyler
Donna George Storey
Teresa Noelle Roberts

And one with paddle maker John of Leather Thorn Paddles.

Happy reading!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At August 04, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

Great book jacket for sure.

 
At August 05, 2008, Blogger Heidi Champa said...

Great Interview. So far the virtual book tour has been great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home