Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, August 08, 2008

Over 20,000 hits for the Spanked trailer!

The book trailer for (NSFW blog) Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica just hit the 20,000 view mark on YouTube! Yay - I consider that a success (you can also watch it on Blip). I won't see sales numbers for probably six months, but I think Spanked is poised to be my bestselling book; at least, I'm counting on it!

I'm planning a fun/sweet/sexy trailer for my Avon Red (Harpercollins) debut, an anthology of novellas, Bedding Down: A Collection of Winter Erotica, out December 1st. More on that when it gets closer to pub date; there should also be a NYC book party (something I don't do much anymore, wisely, but in this case I have such fabulous support, I want to go all out).

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home