Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Sex/spanking/BDSM bloggers - want to be part of my virtual book tour?



I'm looking for about a dozen more sex/spanking/BDSM blogs (or general interest blogs like Funky Brown Chick, by people who are into the topic) to join my August virtual book tour for my new book Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. You get a free book and in return I assign you a day where you can review the book, talk about spanking, run an interview and/or the book trailer, run an excerpt, etc., and post the cover and 2 links. If you're interested, write to me at spankingantho at gmail.com - we cannot include everyone, so please know that in advance. Blogs with higher traffic will be given priority.

Everyone else! There will be contests during the tour where you can win a copy of the book, plus excerpts, interviews, and the book trailer, which debuts next week. Feel free to pass this on to anyone who might be interested. We'll be finalizing this...ASAP. Thanks!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home