Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Get Frisky with it (and me)



I've been remiss in posting about many things related to the awesome site The Frisky, which I check out every day, so here are a few:

1. I wrote about sleeping with a "dirty old man" (and I mean that in the best possible way - he was very dirty, very kinky, 53, and...a grandfather) - I hope to write more for them in the future, just very very busy with other projects at the moment.

2. They just nominated me as one of five women they'd like to see on the cover of a magazine! As long as I can pose with a cupcake, I'm there.

In the interest of full-disclosure, Rachel writes for The Frisky, but we’ve admired her skills with the sexy word makin’ long before we launched. In fact, we, at the very least, have tried to mirror her honesty and fearlessness on this blog. So we’re psyched she’s writing for us—but don’t miss out on everything she pens elsewhere.

3. They just hired Susannah Breslin as an outreach coordinator.

They post way too many cool things for me to highlight them now, so just go to their site - I'm sure you'll find much you like. Oh and the awesome Judy McGuire is writing for them now too!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home