Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Book trailer aftermath

I had a great time shooting the book trailer today. A HUGE thank you to everyone who helped - Sara, for going above and beyond the call for directorial duty, and having such a great eye and ear and contributing so much, Twanna for you enthusiasm, Desiree for the cake, taking a turn behind the camera, and being all around helpful, and Matt, for having good aim, S. for lending me so many fabulous spanking implements (we each had our favorites) and last but definitely not least, Heidi, for letting me use your apartment, again, for my smutty ways. All will be revealed by Thursday. Here's a shapshot of the aftermath:

Behind the scenes at the Spanked book trailer shoot

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home