Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Beautiful, bloody, boxing burlesque star Julie Atlas Muz

JD Weiner was kind enough to let me post this Julie Atlas Muz photo (via Flickr). She is so amazingly talented, creative, and sexy, I urge you to go see her when you can. What I really love about her is that she is blonde, conventionally hot/attractive, and she plays with that, but she also plays against that. She doesn't go for what's easy or simple and isn't there to just turn her audience on (though she does that too). She fucks with their heads, twists beauty into something not ugly, but dangerous almost. She wants you to think for your arousal, and to my eye, would rather have you walk away confused or shaken up or slack-jawed than simply turned on.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home